Sunday 3 February 2008

Robin Johnston Of SCCRC Misleads SCCRC Over Case

Robin Johnston Of SCCRC


Lockerbie Investigator Liar Says Keegan
Mr Keegan Solicitor Advocate has confirmed my suspicion that SCCRC were not independently investigating my grounds of appeal.

He has said that the Author of his statement is “mistaken” and even suggests that the statement is only one persons interpretation of what he was trying to say.

This came from a complaint i made to Law Society claiming Mr Keegan had lied to SCCRC when he said the Crown Precognition's would not have been available to him at the time of my trial.

Allegedly this is what Robin Johnston has claimed Keegan said to him.
The crown Precognition's would not have been available to him at the time of my trial, infact crown are still quite cagey about releasing such documents now. See Here:

Keegans statement to SCCRC

Mr Keegan Now States to Law Society.
If Crown precognition's were revealed to him he can only assume that the witnesses refused to co-operate and Crown released them to him.

Keegans statement to Law Society

Should statements taken by members of SCCRC not be signed in future?

Did Robin Johnston above attempt to mislead SCCRC over this matter? so it could be said that his Colleague Mr Taylor did not look Incompetent and Negligent in his handling of my case.
He was taken off m case and Michael Hanlon put onto it after my complaints of him in my further submissions of Jan 2004.

Michael Hanlon.
Hanlon

I must say the impression i got from Michael Hanlon was that his hands were tied and he was being coerced by Sinclair what way to investigate my case, In other words his words were not his own.
When i mentioned political decisions being made in my case and that there was enough grounds to refer my case without the need to discredit Taylor, Hanlon got me an urgent meeting with him and Sinclair the next morning just days before christmas 2004 which i attended with my wife.
Sinclair said he would check with Crown to see if they released Crown statements to my defence, He Lied, This has never been done, How do i know? Because i have copies of ever letter between SCCRC and Crown Office under the FOI request i made, Most of which can be found on my flickr site

Certainly SCCRC came to a decision based solely upon what Mr Johnston and Sinclair laid before them.

Mr Sinclair and Johnston
Page 2edit

No comments: